Вакансия IT Ассистента в HBS
Автор: Администратор . Дата: 9 октября 2017
Компания HBS ищет IT Ассистента в свою команду для подготовки к чемпионату мира по футболу FIFA 2018.
Далее описание вакансии представлено на английском языке.
Since 1999, Host Broadcast Services (HBS) offers expertise and experience in delivering television images and sounds for some of the most prestigious sports events around the world. The company, based in Zug (Switzerland) and Paris (France), has opened an office in Moscow in the view of working on a major sport event in 2018.
HBS (Host Broadcast Services) is recruiting now IT Assistant for its Moscow Branch.
- As part of small Moscow IT team support the staff in the Moscow office and in the Event Information Centre once in operational mode in all IT-related matters.
- Ensure that the IT infrastructure runs smoothly in Moscow office, and being the interface between the IT team based in Europe and staff in Russia.
- General administrative support to the employees based in the Moscow Branch.
- Preparing the equipment and software for new staff to the Russian office.
- Keep track of local IT inventory during the event time (laptops and other equipment) with the help of other IT team members.
- Keep the management team fully updated on matters of interest in relation to the tasks set out above.
- Minimum 6 months working experience in a similar IT user support position would be your advantage.
- Completed higher education. Students on distance learning programmes are welcome.
- Fluent English, Russian native and mother tongue.
- Good knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Good knowledge of the mobile telephony market.
- Ability to work under pressure and in autonomy.
- Team player.
- Fixed-term employment contract until August 2018.
- Competitive salary.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Voluntary medical insurance.
- Unique opportunity to get involved in the FIFA World Cup™, the largest single-sports event in the world.
Please send your applications to Olga Popova, firstname.lastname@example.org