The Director / Manager of Web and BackOffice SkyLab
Автор: Администратор Дата: 17 декабря 2018 Дата мероприятия: 31 декабря 2018
Требуемый опыт работы: 3–6 лет
Полная занятость, полный день
The Director / Manager of Web and BackOffice (HR and Finance) IT services primary purpose is to ensure the transformation of these functions in a best of breed manner, supporting business and IT Strategy needs and priorities. S/he will work closely with executive management, department heads and other key decision leaders to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost effective Web and BackOffice IT technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
S/he will lead the Web and BackOffice IT services and manage internal and external resources to ensure maximum performance and productivity. Plan coordinate, direct, and design all activities of the Web and BackOffice IT services, as well as provide direction and support for these solutions that enhance critical business operations. S/he is directly responsible for quality of the Web and BackOffice IT services and is expected to maintain control and vision over these services plus oversea multiple projects and areas within s/he’s expertise.
The ideal candidate will:
- Provide direction and leadership regarding Web and Back Office service business solutions/capabilities planning, analysis, design, modeling, implementation and testing
- Develop and maintain multi-year Web and Back Office roadmaps incorporating business and IT strategies, priorities and technology standards.
- Execute and deliver on the portfolio of Web and Back Office projects, enhancements and services
- Achieve continuous improvement services via implementation of Web and Back Office monitoring solutions and process improvements.
- Actively identify, access and manage Web and Back Office service risks
- Develop and manage budgets to support on-going maintenance and development of the Web and Back Office services
- Ensure use of “best practices” for Web and Back Office solutions design, configuration, integration, programming, data, testing and change control
- Promote and ensure compliance with all appropriate quality standards and processes
- Recommends, selects and directs consulting or outsourced resources to manage outsourced workload while managing costs
- Manage technology, vendor relationships, contracts and service levels
- Promote and oversee strategic relationships between internal functions, strategic external parties, including but not limited to outsourced, managed service, Saas providers
- S/hemust possess strong project leadership skills including the ability to make quick, sound and relevant recommendations and decisions.
Professional Knowledge and Skills:
- Expert knowledge and Strategic HR and Back Office experience with multiple HR systems / solutions areas, 1C, and technologies for Financial consolidation and reporting. Enterprise and Data Architecture – high-level and technical design.
- Implementation of HR and BackOffice strategy including HR and Finance Admin, Accounting, Budgeting, Tax, Treasury, Performance mgmt., Recruiting, WFM, e-Learning, etc. in an enterprise – ideally telecommunications company
- Significant experience in development of Dashboards, KPIs and ScoreCards
- Expert in Strategic Service full-lifecycle management (planning, design, delivery, operations, continuous improvement)
- Extensive knowledge in Strategic Sourcing strategies; including and not limited to vendor selection, management, Outsourcing, Managed Services and/or Saas. Track record in leading the successful development of in-house, outsourced and blended solutions in a structured project management environment.
- Experience with or in international / global companies is a plus
- Significant knowledge and experience in successfully managing IT (Web and Back Office projects
- Significant knowledge and experience in development and management of IT Services in accordance with ITIL Service Management best practices.
- Experience in process management, governance and IT methodologies
- Must possess excellent financial and analytical skills
- Project Management – ITIL Certification desired
- Consulting experience highly desired